"Whether It's You, Your Spouse, Son, Daughter or
Another Loved One...We Can Help!"
Read This Entire Page Closely...
Did you know that one of the most likely underlying causes of addictive behavior is trauma? Even if the addictive behavior stops, the trauma will be seeking an outlet.
That’s why so many relapse. The cause of addiction is not addressed.
So, if trauma is the culprit,
you may not know where to start.
That's where we will help!
If you want to...
- Stop the Pain From Trauma That is Causing Addiction
- End the Insanity of Living with Addictive Behavior
- Reverse the Damage Caused By Trauma and Addiction
... then this is the most important information you'll see all year because trauma could be the source of the problem!
In this amazing new program, Addiction Experts Dr. Gala Gorman and Charlie Frangos will help you understand how to identify trauma and learn how to heal it to stop the damage its causing.
As a special bonus, they'll also reveal what type of treatment most addiction professionals trust when working with trauma!
“The Truth About Trauma:
Things Every Recovery Stakeholder Must Know”
Here Are Just Some of the
Questions That Are Answered in
The Truth About Trauma Program...
What is Trauma and Where Does it Hide? - Most trauma is going undetected and, as a result, untreated. It is driving behavior that...without a clear understanding of the cause...makes no sense.
Once you understand trauma, you can start healing it!
How Does Trauma Fuel Addiction? - Addiction is nothing more than an ill-conceived coping strategy. Most addicts started using the substance or behavior that is now out of control to deal with some pain they were experiencing.
There's a good chance that trauma is the source of that pain!
What Are the Signs of Trauma? - Trauma shows up in many ways...you just have to know what you're on the lookout for. The external signs often mimic other underlying causes so you need to be able to recognize the somewhat subtle differences.
Recognizing the signs of trauma will help you make some sense out of the senseless!
How Can Trauma Be Healed? - The good news is that a lot of research has been published and tested with real cases of extreme trauma. Trauma can be healed but it will most likely require an approach that is specifically designed for just this type of problem.
You need specialized resources to get the healing process started off on the right foot!
Why is it Critical to Deal with Trauma? - Trauma is wrecking havoc in the life of anyone that is experiencing it. The damage typically extends to those closest...especially when they're all living under the same roof.
Don't Just Deal with Trauma...Heal It!
And, Much MUCH More...
Here's An Actual Snapshot of What You'll See Once
You Gain Access to the Program...
Here's What You'll Get with the Truth About Trauma Program...
- Video lessons of approximately 10 minutes for each topic (information packed...watch on any device)
- Transcripts of approximately 5 pages for each topic (download for easy reading if that's your preference)
- Resources so you'll know where to go and what questions to ask to develop a plan to heal the trauma once you've identified it
- BONUS: Get your personal question answered by one of our recovery coaches (this is worth more than the cost of the whole program!)
information, insight and inspiration...
so you can identify, deal with and heal trauma
is yours for just $47!
In the Truth About Trauma Program...
A Stakeholder Training Program for the Family Member or Friend of an Addict...
We Give You What You Need to Deal with Trauma.
Who We Are and
Why We Are The Ones to Turn to
When You're Dealing with Addiction...
Dr. Gala Gorman and Charlie Frangos are coaches and published authors who focus on creating programs and tools that provide information, insight, inspiration and practical techniques for people dealing with addiction. They take a holistic approach to their work with people living with an addict … whether they’re living with someone in active addiction or well down the road to recovery.
Their approach is significantly different than what you will get with traditional recovery programs or support groups - it will help you get results more quickly while focusing on improving your quality of life and maintaining your own well-being.
A Bit About Their Credentials and Experience...
Dr. Gala Gorman
Doctorate Degree and Holistic Addiction Recovery Coach
- Advanced degrees in human development and ministry
- Holistic life coach specializing in facilitating the change process
- Published author of the Spiritual Approach™ series of books focused on practical spirituality
- Adult child of an alcoholic and has survived a number of failed relationships with men that struggled with addiction
- Recovering codependent (one of the most challenging of addictions) and committed to providing information, insight and inspiration for her fellow codependents
Masters Degree and Holistic Addiction Recovery Coach
- Advanced degree in Mental Health Counseling
- LPC-MHSP (licensed professional counselor in South Carolina and Tennessee)
- CSAT® (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist)
- Specializes in healing trauma as Rapid Resolution Therapy® and EMDR practitioner
- Daring Way® facilitator (based on the work of Brene' Brown)
- Recovered addict and is committed to helping cut the learning curve for anyone else who is struggling with addiction
- Recovery stakeholder as the father of two grown sons who have struggled with addiction
When you put your trust in two people to give you the information for such an important aspect of your overall well-being, you want to know more about them as people, as well. Here are a few ...
Fun facts about Dr. Gala and Charlie...
- Charlie is an avid tennis player and coached the Duke University women’s tennis team in the early 80s.
- Dr. Gala is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and was the managing partner in a prominent accounting firm until "retiring" in 1997.
- Charlie is a second generation Greek American. His grandparents (all four of them!) were Greek immigrants.
- Dr. Gala loves romantic comedies and has seen The American President at least a dozen times … hoping that Janie’s clone will apply for a job as her personal assistant.
Dr. Gala Gorman and Charlie Frangos are uniquely qualified to help you understand what it takes to deal with addiction! Not only do they have the personal experience to help you understand addiction as stakeholders themselves, but they also have the professional training and credentials to provide effective advice for those going through the recovery process.
Dr. Gala and Charlie have
helped 100s of Recovery Stakeholders just like YOU
restore peace and sanity from the wreckage caused by addiction!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Buy today and experience all that the Program has to offer for a full 30 days. If, for any reason, you don't feel that the Program is going to provide the information you need to deal with this problem, just contact us and we'll refund your payment. You already have a lot at stake if you're dealing with addiction. We want to ease your mind. Give the Program a try. You've got nothing to lose!
Truth About Trauma Program
A Stakeholder Training Program for the Family Member or Friend of an Addict
Don't Wait. Start TODAY.
Don't Let Trauma or Addiction Steal One More Day of Your Peace and Sanity!